Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Assignment 1 - Short introduction


Hello~ I am Pei-Hsin, Chan. Or you can call me Irene. I was born in Hsinchu, January 17th, 1995. This year I am 20 years old. 

There are five people in my family, including my dad, my mom, my younger brother, my younger sister and me. My parents have a great influence on me. They play a very important role in the process of forming my character. My parents’ decent behavior teaches me how to conduct myself well. I follow their examples, so I always honest and fair. Thanks to their guidance, I have a positive and optimistic attitude toward everything in my life.


I study in National Taipei University of Business. Business Administration is my major. Though I am not a top student in term of school grades, I am good at many fields and consider myself a devoted and enthusiastic learner.

I am a quiet and shy girl. I'm not used to actively recognize others. So my friend say if they didn't initiate a conversation with me, we wouldn't become good friends. But I will be a conversationalist when we become good friends.

My interest is to go travel. I want to eat various food and see different scenery. I wish I will go around the world to see different countries and cultures someday. Sometimes I will go mountain climbing with my family on holidays. Through approaching the nature, I will be relaxed and soothed by the beauty of it. Cooking for my family is another thing I like to do when I have free time. By doing so, I can share the burden of my mother, and at the same time, I learn skills about life, too.

I like K-pop. Like Korean songs, Korean drama or Korean variety shows. If you like K-pop, we can communicate together. Now I am learning Korean. I would like to go to Korea to travel in myself.


7 comments:

  1. hello, nice to meet u, I am Trista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~ I'm from Hsinchu, too. I am Ted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello~
      I'm Amber~NIce to meet you:))
      It's happy to attending the same course with you.

      Delete
  4. HI~~~~I am Rina , nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha~your write is perfect! Teach me how to cook delicious food
    ^ _______ ^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello~ my name is Coco , nice to meet you
    and I want to appreciate you. Because you tell me where I can fine earphone . Thank you~ I wish I can make a friend with you.

    ReplyDelete